Providing Healthcare Professionals and Their Patients Quality Products and Service Since 1948

About Us

Our History

Originally founded in 1948 as Fuller Pharmaceutical Company, Birchwood quickly grew from a small storefront in south Minneapolis to a nationally recognized manufacturer of medical products with distribution throughout the United States.

The product offering expanded over the course of the following decades from an initial line of four pharmaceuticals to include lines of Witch Hazel including the original TucksĀ®* Medicated Pad, wound dressings and prevention products, cytology brushes and large-tip applicators as well as products for incontinence and associated skin conditions.

Today Birchwood Laboratories LLC manages both the production and distribution this broad product offering from the seven-acre company headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN.

*Tucks® is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson.